iPhone 7 User Guide
Manualtutorials.com and user guide PDF Your iPhone7 features and apps may vary depending on the model of iPhone you have, and on your location, language, and carrier. To find out which features are supported in your area, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/.
Apps and services that send or receive data over a cellular network may incur additional fees. Contact your carrier for information about your iPhone service plan and fees.
|iPhone 7 User Guide|
iPhone User GuideYou can set up iPhone 7 over a Wi-Fi network, or over your carrier’s cellular network (not available in all areas). Or connect iPhone to your computer and use iTunes to set up iPhone
Set up iPhone 7 . Turn on iPhone 7, then follow the Apple iPhone 7 Settings Setup Assistant. The Setup Assistant steps you through the process, including :
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Signing in with or creating a free Apple ID (needed for many features, including iCloud, FaceTime, the iTunes Store, the App Store, and more)
- Entering a passcode
- Setting up iCloud and iCloud Keychain
- Turning on recommended features such as Location Services
- Adding a credit or debit card to Passbook to use with Apple Pay (iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Activating iPhone with your carrier You can also restore iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup during setup.
- if any trouble read more iPhone 7 Manual
Note: Find My iPhone is turned on when you sign in to iCloud. Activation Lock is engaged to help prevent anyone else from activating your iPhone 7 , even if it is completely restored. Before you sell or give away your iPhone, you should reset it to erase iPhone 7 your personal content and turn off Activation Lock. . Some carriers let you unlock iPhone 7 for use with their network.